1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

sitebuilder show blank window

Discussion in 'Sitebuilder 3.0 for Linux' started by juedrop1, Feb 18, 2007.

1. juedrop1

juedrop1 Guest

not very up on computor jargen, but created my website www.jewelslittlegems.co.uk with chillydomains-no problems to begin with-then, when I went to update a few things I found that when i clicked on "sitbuilder" on the Plesk screen the window comes up as usual but just remains blank! I have e-mailed chillydomains who say they are looking into the problem, but that was 2 weeks ago and now they just ignore my e-mails, can you help me with this problem, if I type in the url then I can get to my pages but as soon as I click on "edit" I again just get a blank screen, please somebody "help"

2. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    Sorry, but I didn't understand what to click or where to check. Could you be more specific? I mean just give step-by-step instructions. Also which Plesk+Sitebuiler+OS do you use?