1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Sitebuilder standalone with plesk integration

Discussion in 'SiteBuilder' started by poop, Aug 8, 2011.

1. poop

poop Guest

If someone could help I am just a little confused at the 2 different type installs of sitebiulder. On the standalone 4.5 ver.. will this integrate into my plesk panel business manager with billing? Or do I need the stand alone version of plesk billing as well?

Need automate the signup process during the new hosting customer sign up and use authorize.net gateway. Possible to automate to automatically publish into clients account?

Thanks,
    Clint

2. poop

poop Guest

the options

So after talking with support is sounds like the billing software on plesk will not integrate with standalone sitebuilder 4.5. Is there another billing solution anyone knows about? Will sitebuilder api integrate well with any billing software? Need reoccurring billing and also signup automation for server.

Thanks,
    Clint