1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

SiteBuilder Survey

Discussion in 'Legacy Sitebuilder Software' started by bfrench, Mar 8, 2005.

1. bfrench

bfrench Guest

This is a customer satisfaction survey. Please rate your experience with SiteBuilder Sales and Servcice.

2. eilko

eilko Regular Pleskian

73%
    it took a few days to get the key. But their support team responds almost instantly.... I use the online form in the sitebuilder admin, maybe that helps.

3. bfrench

bfrench Guest

Yes but that assimes that SiteBuilder is running. By the time I could use the Support button in the admin panel I had solved all the install problems except for the license issue. For that I tried to go to sales and they did not respond at all. Then I tried to call and they don't answer their phones and some of their menu options point to $4 per minute international lines. I finally got a sales person and he said he couldn't help me and couldn't put me through to support.

I'll use the Support button in the future but for now, everything is working. :)

4. Cranky

Cranky Guest