• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SiteBuilder Survey

B

bfrench

This is a customer satisfaction survey. Please rate your experience with SiteBuilder Sales and Servcice.

it took a few days to get the key. But their support team responds almost instantly.... I use the online form in the sitebuilder admin, maybe that helps.

Yes but that assimes that SiteBuilder is running. By the time I could use the Support button in the admin panel I had solved all the install problems except for the license issue. For that I tried to go to sales and they did not respond at all. Then I tried to call and they don't answer their phones and some of their menu options point to $4 per minute international lines. I finally got a sales person and he said he couldn't help me and couldn't put me through to support.

I'll use the Support button in the future but for now, everything is working. :)

Back