• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question Sitejet menu with sub menu

Paul Creedy

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version 18.0.62 Update #2
In SiteJet is there a way to add submenu pages without the top level menu linking to a page?

For example I require:

Menu item
Sub menu item
Sub menu item

Each sub menu item will go to a new page, but I don't want 'menu item' going to a page. It needs to just be a holder for the sub menus

I have the same issue. I have tried altering the menu and making a top level with no page selected and then putting the sub-menus beneath it, but it doesn't work from the home page and works occasionally from the other pages. Very strange behavior.

I have the same issue. I have tried altering the menu and making a top level with no page selected and then putting the sub-menus beneath it, but it doesn't work from the home page and works occasionally from the other pages. Very strange behavior.
More testing shows it DOES work from every other page EXCEPT the home page. The top-level item with the sub-menus is just a dead link when on the home page but if you click to any other menu linked page, and go back and hover over the menu item with the sub-menus, the sub-menu works as expected. Don't know if this is a bug or a corruption in my sitejet file.

I just gave up in the end as for something that should be so straightforward I found SiteJet to be a right pain to use.

SiteJet needs to have a good look at usability because it's just too much hard work compared to other options. It's not just this it was other things too which had me crying out "Why has this got to be so hard work or difficult to do?".

I just gave up in the end as for something that should be so straightforward I found SiteJet to be a right pain to use.

SiteJet needs to have a good look at usability because it's just too much hard work compared to other options. It's not just this it was other things too which had me crying out "Why has this got to be so hard work or difficult to do?".
Completely agree. I think they are competing with Wordpress for the most user-unfriendly interface. I am just trying this out after 20 years of design and coding from scratch as a full-stack developer and it is easier to raw code what I want to do than use Sitejet. At least my code actually WORKS.:rolleyes:

Back