• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Sitejet Website Builder

Ankebut

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
macOS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version 18.0.56, last updated on Oct 14, 2023 04:00 PM
Hallo,

When I click on the "Sitejet Builder" button, it opens the link "/modules/plesk-sitejet/index.php/key/form" and requests the Sitejet Website Builder API connection with a "Sitejet API Key." I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling it several times, but the issue persists.
Were can i get the API-key?
Regards
Calhan

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2023-10-15 um 16.55.47.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2023-10-15 um 16.55.47.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Bildschirmfoto 2023-10-15 um 16.53.18.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2023-10-15 um 16.53.18.png
    65.7 KB · Views: 4
There are some known issues with the API key if SiteJet was removed and re-installed. Normally, it should not ask for the key, but automatically install it. Could you please send me your Plesk license number in a private message? Then I'll try to get you an API key.

@webprato, please first make sure that you have the latest Sitejet Builder extension version installed. In the latest version, the issue should no longer occur. Only if you have updated to the latest version and still need an API key, please send me your license number PLSK... in a private message.

Hi Peter,

I had to reinstall my server and noticed that I can no longer use Sitejet Website Builder because it requires a key from me! Can you get me a Sitejet API key? so I can use Sitejet Website Builder again.

Best regards
Torsten Kruse

@TorstenKruse, please send your PLSK.xxxxxx license number in a private message.
Hi Peter,

I just wanted to send you my license number via PM, but I keep getting the following error message.

"Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your content cannot be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

How can I send you a PM?

Best regards
Torsten

Hmm, I've never seen that. I have lots of similar requests in my mailbox on here. Normally you just click on the name, then enter the message and your license key. Is that what you tried?

I had to reinstall pleskand i have the same issue can i write my lincense number to so you can try to get a api key for me?

Back