• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved Sitejet Website Builder

@webprato, please first make sure that you have the latest Sitejet Builder extension version installed. In the latest version, the issue should no longer occur. Only if you have updated to the latest version and still need an API key, please send me your license number PLSK... in a private message.
I have the same problem, can I also send you the license key?

Hi there,

Is there any solution or any information about this behaviour?
I'm in the same case: after reinstalling my server -> Sitejet is asking about the API Key.

Thanks in advance for an answer.

I can't. I'm getting this error message when I try to start a new conversation
"Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."
Is there another way to send you a private message ?

Je rencontre un problème depuis environ 2 mois sur le site dynamix host Pour mettre à jour mon site et je passe par l'interface Edit with Sitejet Builder
Une fois les modifications faites j'appuie sur publier et rien ne se passe Et si je reviens sur la même page les modifications sont prises en compte mais quand j'ouvre le site rien n'a bougé.

Merci d'avance

[courtesy admin translation]

I've been having a problem for about 2 months on the dynamix host site To update my site and I go through the Edit with Sitejet Builder interface
Once the changes are made I press publish and nothing happens And if I come back to the same page the changes are taken into account but when I open the site nothing has moved.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
@depannerapide if I understand correctly you see the changes reflected in the backend, but not on the website frontend. If that's case, it sounds like a caching issue to me. Have you tried clearing your local browser cache and server-side cache (if enabled)?

Back