1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Sites with MySQL databases not appearing

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by jas8522, Apr 9, 2006.

1. jas8522

jas8522 Basic Pleskian

23%
    Sites with MySQL databases not appearing (FIXED)

After trying to fix my previous Horde problem by following the directions found here:

http://kb.swsoft.com/article_41_260_en.html

My recompile of an earlier version of PHP (4.3) failed. Now any site with a MySQL database does not show up. WordPress says:Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL which is required for WordPress.

However MySQL is installed and running fine - I can connect to it and view tables. PHP is also installed and working fine. I've tried reinstalling apache, php and mysql and always end up back at this.

Thanks for any help you can provide,

Jordan

**Never mind. This was because the recompile overwrote my php.ini file. I just used the rpmsave and it's ok now. **