• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Slow Panel

Frank.P

Regular Pleskian
What can I do for control panel work fast like CPanel.

Both script is in PHP , but Plesk it is so slow to create or delete.

Sometimes when I create a domain crask and them I must delete and create again the domain.

When I create/delete/change any feature or simple create domain .... the CP it is slow.

Sometimes crask and send 403 error or "unavailable" and need to wait and the server again up.

Then I delete the domain and create again and If I have luck , the domain create succesfuly.

I see in the forum somes Thead about that since 2005 to now 2010 without any fix solution.

I have the latest CP 9.3.5 and this problem it's still not fiexed.

What Can I do?

As you know a lot of reasons can be there that you have slow Plesk operation. It is very difficult to say that is the reason there without detailed investigation this problem directly on your server. Therefore I think that it can be found and solved only be support team but not with forum's discussion.

I have a reseller plan in isp hosting. I submit a ticket about that and today said this:

======================================
We have contacted Parallels long time ago. The main issue is that Plesk process domain related tasks in a queue with one active task at a time. If 10 users are trying to add domains, only one will be active and the rest will have to wait their order.

Another issue is that Parallels Plesk API still uses commands from IIS 6 mode.

All this has been communicated with them, but unfortunately they haven't upgraded their software and there is nothing we can do on our end.
======================================

Back