1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Slow Upload

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by kindian, Sep 28, 2005.

1. kindian

kindian Guest

Since yesterday that my upload decreases to 50%, I normally uploaded at 15Kbps, and now all I can get is 3 and 4 kbps. I havent changed anything at all. All I did was create a new domain and a new subdomain...

I dont think that's the root of my problem, does anyone know what can be?

2. poke

poke Guest

Are you joking!! Even a 15 Kpbs upload is SLOW for a production server. Or am I confused and you are talking about your home network? :)

You should at least, with traffic shaping on, pump out about 500 Kpbs - 1.2 Mbps.....

Is this a VPS/VDS or dedicated server and where is the DC?

3. kindian

kindian Guest

this is a home network. the server is in France.
    Right now the connection goes down after I transfer 10 or 20 mb, and it goes really slow till it reaches that mark.

The only thing I did on Plesk was creating a subdomain for that server... :(