• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SmarterStats Integration Problem

MarknLA

New Pleskian
Hi,

We've installed SmarterStats Pro 7.3 on our server, which is running Plesk Panel 11.0.9 on Windows 2008 R2. When I edit a Service Plan and change Web statistics from AWStats to SmarterStats, I seem to have some problems.

First of all, the stats site isn't accessible from within the end-user panel. When they click on Websites & Domains -> Web Statistics, a new window pops up for the SmarterStats login page (domain/plesk-stat/webstat/), but no auto-login through to their SmarterStats site... Is this even possible?

Also, when I logged into the admin part of SmarterStats, each domain is listed but no data seems to be available.

When I switch the Web statistics back to AWStats, the same new window for SmarterStats still seems to come up. However, I found a couple reverted back to AWStats the following day.. Not sure what this is about.

Any help would be appreciated!

You will need to use separate panel with smarter stat. Can you check if smarter stat is integrated correctly in plesk. Check if it showing in server components.

Yes, it shows under Server Components, but as "SmarterStats server not activated".

I would prefer to get it working, but if not, I should probably remove it. If I do that, is uninstalling SmarterStats from the server the only way to remove it?

Back