• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue SMTP (email) won't work

Have you tried to troubleshoot this issue? Any useful error messages from maillog, for example? 'plesk repair mail' maybe? Or something else?

Have you tried to troubleshoot this issue? Any useful error messages from maillog, for example? 'plesk repair mail' maybe? Or something else?

I've tried the repair tool but unfortunately the issue doesn't get resolved from it.

Djk73JR.png

In server-wide mail settings I have this. For some reason the outgoing emails are getting deterred?

"Messages in queue: 34 deferred, 0 held, 1 incoming, 0 active, 0 corrupted, 35 total."

I'm not sure what's happening, I've had to reinstall Plesk around 3-4 times now because certain features just don't work properly out of the box. Email is a big thing for my server can someone please help?

The strange thing is that the missing password.db log entry does not fit to your Postfix configuration file. Not sure why this happens. Have you tried this, maybe it helps:
- Change the Plesk component "Postfix" to "Qmail".
- Afterwards change it back to "Postfix".

# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller --select-release-current --install-component qmail
# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller --select-release-current --install-component postfix

Back