• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Smtp server not working after some microupdate

RenatoB

New Pleskian
Here it goes IgorG

Can anyone check it cause it was working and suddenly stopped.
It seems that our linux friend have some similar issues.

Please advice what to do in such case.

I repeate I did not touch any configuration and I am the only one that has access to the server so it seems that could also be a bug

now all my clients are not able to use the email client because of that. so this is a Urgent issue.

Regards,
Renato.

---------------------------------------------------------------
PRODUCT, VERSION, MICROUPDATE, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE
Plesk version 11.0.9 update #34, WINDOWS WEB SERVER 2008 R2, 64 BITS

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION
SMTP server stopped working after automatic plesk update, while trying to send email via smtp with password authentication on port 25 the conection attempt times out.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE
Configure a client with an account with smtp password authentication on port 25 and it will fail

ACTUAL RESULT
All emails does not relay from any account

EXPECTED RESULT
All emails to be relayed as it was before after update crash it

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
This is a urgent problem since many customers now are not able to send emails using their accounts.
A urgent update is necessary to maintain reliability of service.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Logs

Igor here you have the logs from server

let me know if you require anything else.

Regards,

Attachments

• SMTP.zip
    282 KB · Views: 1
it seems that I have to stop working with Parallels Plesk, not getting any help for a problem that I did not cause and to me it seems like a bug.

The odd is that I am not the only one getting this problem since also linux version are experiencing same issues.

Back