• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

[solved] App Request Routing and Advanced Logging

C

ChristianE

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to give you this information. My Plesk sites broke after installing MS Advanced Logging and App Request Routing 2.0, the application pools would crash and the site would no longer be served.

I found out that MS is installing some of it's modules in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IIS folder where by default the plesk users which are assigned to the application pools don't have access to read/execute the .dll files.

So I added the following two lines to the DiskSecurity.xml file to get rid of the problem. Those two lines should make sure both 32bit and 64bit installations get their IIS folder settings corrected.

Regards, Christian Ehlers

<!-- IIS Modules -->
<Entry AccounType="1" Account="Psacln" Path="%ProgramFiles(x86)%" SubPath="IIS" AceFlags="ThisFolderSubfoldersAndFiles"
AccessMask="ReadAndExecute" EntryFlags="0x8" />
<Entry AccounType="1" Account="Psacln" Path="%ProgramFiles%" SubPath="IIS" AceFlags="ThisFolderSubfoldersAndFiles"
AccessMask="ReadAndExecute" EntryFlags="0x8" />

Back