• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Using the IIRF Rewrite

R

RubenZ

I´m trying to install the IIRF (iirf.codeplex.com/) to my web sites without to have to make folder rights changes manually.

I read that the file hosting_template.xml is the way to make this configuration as default, but I did not find way to know how can I add the user IWAN to all folders with read and list rights...

I´m trying any possibility, but is not working.

I tryied the following, but didn´t work

<Entry AccounType="0" Account="IWAM_plesk(default)" Path="[HTTPD_VHOSTS_D]" SubPath="httpdocs" AceFlags="ThisFolderSubfoldersAndFiles" AccessMask="FullAccess" EntryFlags="0x140" />

Also, I have the D:\IIRF that some Plesk users have to have rights there...

I did somenthing at DiskSecurity.xml, but still not working.

<Entry AccounType="0" Account="Psaadm" Path="D:\IIRF" Comment="D:\IRRF" AceFlags="ThisFolderSubfoldersAndFiles" AccessMask="ReadAndExecute" EntryFlags="0" />
<Entry AccounType="0" Account="Psaadm" Path="D:\IIRF" AceFlags="ThisObjectOnly" AccessMask="0x0080" EntryFlags="0x400" />
<Entry AccounType="0" Account="NetworkService" Path="D:\IIRF" AceFlags="ThisFolderSubfoldersAndFiles" AccessMask="0x0080" EntryFlags="0x400" />

<Entry AccounType="1" Account="Psacln" Path="D:\IIRF" AceFlags="ThisFolderSubfoldersAndFiles" AccessMask="ReadAndExecute" EntryFlags="0x40" />
<Entry AccounType="1" Account="Psaserv" Path="D:\IIRF" AceFlags="ThisFolderSubfoldersAndFiles" AccessMask="ReadAndExecute" EntryFlags="0x40" />
<Entry AccounType="0" Account="NetworkService" Path="D:\IIRF" AceFlags="ThisFolderSubfoldersAndFiles" AccessMask="ReadAndExecute" EntryFlags="0x40" />
<Entry AccounType="1" Account="Psacln" Path="D:\IIRF" AceFlags="ThisFolderAndSubfolders" AccessMask="0x0080" EntryFlags="0x42" />
<Entry AccounType="1" Account="Psaserv" Path="D:\IIRF" AceFlags="ThisObjectOnly" AccessMask="0x0080" EntryFlags="0x400" />
<Entry AccounType="0" Account="NetworkService" Path="D:\IIRF" AceFlags="ThisObjectOnly" AccessMask="0x0080" EntryFlags="0x400" />
<Entry AccounType="1" Account="Psacln" Path="D:\IIRF" AceFlags="ThisObjectOnly" AccessMask="0x0080" EntryFlags="0x400" />

IWAM_plesk(default), known names are:

IWAM_plesk(default), known names are:
AccountOps
Administrator
Administrators
AnonymousLogon
AuthenticatedUser
BackupOps
Batch
CreatorGroup
CreatorGroupServer
CreatorOwner
CreatorOwnerServer
Dialup
Everyone
Guests
Interactive
Local
LocalService
Network
NetworkService
Null
PowerUsers
PreW2kCompAccess
PrintOps
Proxy
RasServers
RemoteDesktopUsers
Replicator
RestrictedCode
Self
ServerLogon
Service
System
SystemOps
TerminalServer
ThisOrganization
Users

The IIRF worked, but with rights changed manually

The IIRF is working now, but only with manually changes...

The IIRF and my apps need some rights to the root of each web site, as follow
- Read, Write and list for root and all subfolders for the IUSR user (Web Anônimous)
- Read and list for Network Service
- Read and list for WPG group

A found the psaCln group that have the same WPG, but I didn´t found way to add it.

I would like to know how to make all of this rights be avaliable without to have to change:
- I have to add rights FullAccess to IUSR user for the root folder
- I have to add the WPG user and give it´s rights...

Here some of my changes...

Also, I´ll need to make it available for subfolders too.

<Entry AccounType="0" Account="Null" Path="[HTTPD_VHOSTS_D]" AceFlags="FilesOnly" AccessMask="Read" EntryFlags="0x140" Tag="DomainUser" Tag2=""/>
<Entry AccounType="0" Account="Null" Path="[HTTPD_VHOSTS_D]" AceFlags="ThisFolderAndSubfolders" AccessMask="FullAccess" EntryFlags="0x140" Tag="DomainUser" Tag2=""/>
<Entry AccounType="0" Account="Null" Path="[HTTPD_VHOSTS_D]" AceFlags="ThisObjectOnly" AccessMask="ReadAndExecute" EntryFlags="0x140" Tag="AnonymousDomainUser" Tag2=""/>
<Entry AccounType="0" Account="Null" Path="[HTTPD_VHOSTS_D]" AceFlags="ThisObjectOnly" AccessMask="FtpSubaccountsNonRemovable" EntryFlags="0x141" Tag="FtpSubaccounts" Tag2=""/>

<Entry AccounType="0" Account="Null" Path="[HTTPD_VHOSTS_D]" AceFlags="ThisObjectOnly" AccessMask="FullAccess" EntryFlags="0x140" Tag="AnonymousDomainUser" Tag2=""/>

Back