• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

[Solved] Errors during backup

LaurentR2D2

Plesk Certified Professional
Plesk Certified Professional
Hello,

I'm trying to do several backups of my server today, and I keep getting error messages at the end. Backup has been created, but :

1) Domain lili-cronembourg.fr is skipped from backup due to error: File does not exist: at /opt/psa/PMM/agents/PleskX/PleskX.pm line 2341.

I've done a separate backup of lili-cronembourg.fr after that, and it worked fine

2) Domain clicletruc.org is skipped from backup due to error: File does not exist: at /opt/psa/PMM/agents/PleskX/PleskX.pm line 2341.

Backup of the domain without problem

3) Not valid XML document is returned from Panel Business Logic

4) Domain latopasienne.fr is skipped from backup due to error: File does not exist: at /opt/psa/PMM/agents/PleskX/PleskX.pm line 2341.

Backup of the domain without problem

I want to reinstall my server to see if it can solve a problem with extensions not being installed. Can I use any of this backup safely as long as I have made the domains backup ?

Thank you

Edit : finally after several tries, I've been able to get a good backup and do my reinstall.

Last edited:
Back