• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

[Solved] Errors during backup

LaurentR2D2

Plesk Certified Professional
Plesk Certified Professional
Hello,

I'm trying to do several backups of my server today, and I keep getting error messages at the end. Backup has been created, but :

1) Domain lili-cronembourg.fr is skipped from backup due to error: File does not exist: at /opt/psa/PMM/agents/PleskX/PleskX.pm line 2341.

I've done a separate backup of lili-cronembourg.fr after that, and it worked fine

2) Domain clicletruc.org is skipped from backup due to error: File does not exist: at /opt/psa/PMM/agents/PleskX/PleskX.pm line 2341.

Backup of the domain without problem

3) Not valid XML document is returned from Panel Business Logic

4) Domain latopasienne.fr is skipped from backup due to error: File does not exist: at /opt/psa/PMM/agents/PleskX/PleskX.pm line 2341.

Backup of the domain without problem

I want to reinstall my server to see if it can solve a problem with extensions not being installed. Can I use any of this backup safely as long as I have made the domains backup ?

Thank you

Edit : finally after several tries, I've been able to get a good backup and do my reinstall.

Last edited:
Back