• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved SOLVED: "Request to backend API failed with error: Network error" when trying to update

FrankHe

New Pleskian
Hello, Wordpress Toolkit is only working partly and often shows the error mentioned above.

What way should I use to debug the problem?

From the "user" interface directly it runs smoother, but for admin the error is shown more often.

I am on Obsidian - kind regards

=========
It seems to work fine now.
Maybe there have been too many connection attempts?
=========

Last edited:
I am sad to hear that you have faced issues using WordPress Toolkit. There are several ways to troubleshoot it: you can get help here, on the forum, if you can provide more details: screenshots and log entries (/var/log/plesk/panel.log - but be careful, there could be sensitive information, especially if your Plesk operates in debug mode) could be extremely helpful. Or, you can submit a support request (Submit a request – Plesk Help Center).

Hi Aleksey, maybe it was a problem that I tried opening multiple browser windows at the same time, maybe there have been too many connections.
After some time waiting and trying it again it was perfect and it seems that it still is. So I think the thread could be closed. Thanks for the great work you are all doing. Stay healthy.

HI Aleksey. I am getting the saem error all the time and cant seem to see resolution here.

Request to backend API failed with error: Network Error

Please help ? :) Thank you

Back