• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Some accounts dont Migrate HELM 3 to Plesk 10

NYJimbo

New Pleskian
I am in the process of migrating about 50 accounts from an old HELM 3 server to a new Plesk 10.x server, both are running Windows 2003 server. So far everything seems to be going ok, other than some odd tweaks, but two accounts do not seem to want to install/create on the new server.

The process starts, I can see the migrate task running on the source server and then after a few minutes files start transferring. After the transfer ends the target machine seems to be doing some work and then a few minutes later it says it's complete with a green check mark. If I try to migrate them alone I get the same results, if I try to migrate them as part of a group, the others in the group work but not these two accounts. Each have domains and website contents.

If I go looking for the account/subscription/domain for either of those two accounts on the target/new server after the migration, they are not there. All other accounts seem to transfer except those two.

I was able to transfer the mail configuration and mail content, however if I try to tell it to move the website it does the same thing. No matter what I do it will not install the two accounts.

Is there something I can do to fix this? Is there some kind of log that will show me what is going on with these two accounts ?

I am able to see the accounts fine on the old HELM 3 server and I can go into the HELM control panel and manipulate the configuration at will with no errors. I am just confused as to what is going on.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you.

Back