• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Something went wrong. (0 , s.useTranslate) is not a function

nunopt

New Pleskian
Since yesterday we have a problem on reissue certificate on Plesk:

1. We Go to Domain
  2. Click Reissue Certificate
  3. Install a free basic certificate provided by Let's Encrypt - Click Install
Shows ERROR:

Something went wrong.​

(0 , s.useTranslate) is not a function

It's a problem on all domains.

Can you help us? Thank you

Same issue here. We are on the same Plesk and Debian version. Upgrade is planned, but not feasible in the short term.

Is there a temporary solution? Is the old extension downloadable somewhere?

I found it.
I changed this information, but it doesn't work. Someone help please?

[ext-letsencrypt]
showInterface = true

--------------------------------------------------

Let's Encrypt Extension​

Changes​

3.0.0 (15 March 2022)​

• Converted the extension into the SSL It! plugin. In Plesk Obsidian 18.0.22 and later, it is no longer possible to issue and manage Let's Encrypt certificates without the SSL It! extension.
    Note: The upgrade from the Let's Encrypt extension 2.x to 3.0.0 automatically installs SSL It! (if you do not have it installed yet).

2.15.0 (15 February 2022)​

• [!] According to the deprecation plan, we hide the Let's Encrypt interface elements. This change was announced in the Let's Encrypt 2.14 release. For now, you can bring back the Let's Encrypt interface elements by adding the following lines to the panel.ini file:
    [ext-letsencrypt]
    showInterface = true

On March 15, 2022 (Let's Encrypt release 3.0.0), we completely convert the extension into the SSL It! plugin. It will no longer be possible to issue and manage Let's Encrypt certificates without the SSL It! extension in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.22 and later.
    If your Plesk does not have the SSL It! extension installed, the Let's Encrypt release 3.0.0 will automatically install it.
  • Removed the code related to the deprecated ACMEv1 protocol from the Let's Encrypt extension. Let's Encrypt stopped using ACMEv1 to issue certificates.

Do you have multiple [ext-letsencrypt] sections in panel.ini?
i.e.
[ext-letsencrypt]
<something>

[ext-letsencrypt]
<something else>

Do you have multiple [ext-letsencrypt] sections in panel.ini?
i.e.
[ext-letsencrypt]
<something>

[ext-letsencrypt]
<something else>
Yes,

[ext-letsencrypt]showInterface1
[ext-letsencrypt]rsa-key-size2048The size of the RSA private key, in bits.
[ext-letsencrypt]acme-challenge-token-expiration-interval30
[ext-letsencrypt]pending-authorization-request-retry-after2
[ext-letsencrypt]
(...) more and more

This is not a quick fix, requires a lot of preparation, and can cause a lot of problems, especially on older systems.

On editor, only

[ext-letsencrypt]
showInterface = true

As far as I understand, this option only existed in version 2.15.0 and was removed with 3.0.0.

This is not a quick fix, requires a lot of preparation, and can cause a lot of problems, especially on older systems.

As far as I understand, this option only existed in version 2.15.0 and was removed with 3.0.0.

Thank you.
It's impossible to fix it? :confused:

~/modules/sslit/index.php/main-page/index

SSL It! EXTENSION ERROR!​

Something went wrong.​

(0 , s.useTranslate) is not a function
Refresh

Back