• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Something went wrong. (0 , s.useTranslate) is not a function

Hi everyone,

We are aware of the issue. The "quick" fix is to update Plesk but in the case of Debian8 is not as quick as it could be just because it is good to have some time for preparation. We are going to provide a fix for SSL It! on the non-support Plesk version on EOLed OS. It will be available the next week (EXTSSLIT-1911, v1.10.2).

Thanks for your response.
Unfortunately I'm running Plesk 18.0.28 Update #3 and both Let's Encrypt 2.9.1 and 2.12.8 are not valid (they support max 18.0.21).

I guess I have to wait for the fix from AYamshanov.

Thanks for your response.
Unfortunately I'm running Plesk 18.0.28 Update #3 and both Let's Encrypt 2.9.1 and 2.12.8 are not valid (they support max 18.0.21).

I guess I have to wait for the fix from AYamshanov.
Hi, same version for me, but fixed.

Workaround:
1. You need go to Extensions, disable auto-update.
2. Download Lets Encrypt 2.9.0 (Let's Encrypt - Plesk Extensions)
3. Then, remove SSL It! and Lets Encrypt 3.0 (or by plesk bin extension -u sslit && plesk bin extension -u letsencrypt )
4. Upload Lets Encrypt 2.9.0 on Extensions by "Upload" button and install ( plesk bin extension -i letsencrypt-2.9.0-611.zip )

Hi,

Just for history. On 8 April, we updated the extension; and it should now correctly work on old/EOLed Debian8.

Code:
Changes
  1.10.2 (8 April 2022)
    [-] It is now again possible to issue Let's Encrypt certificates on Plesk versions 18.0.22-18.0.28. (EXTSSLIT-1911)

Back