• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Source code on Edit page in wizard

S

snyhof

I am setting up my own default pages where I am adding some code in the source code area.

However, I need to be able to change a customer number inside the code on the Edit page in the wizard. Currently there is only a script for this type of option, can a source code button be added to the tool menu that can allow me to change my code?

If not, I can add a script to a standard page, but that would defeat the very nice option of premade pages in a page group.

Even if it is only available from the admin access.

Modules in 4.0

Another way I could do this is to create my own modules. Is there a way to create a module? I do not see an option for this?

Hello, Steve,

However, I need to be able to change a customer number inside the code on the Edit page in the wizard.
I didn't get what's customer number and what script actually should do. If you explain it, I'll try to find out a solution.

Currently there is only a script for this type of option, can a source code button be added to the tool menu that can allow me to change my code?
WYSIWYG isn't customizable yet - there wasn't any request about that yet :)

Another way I could do this is to create my own modules. Is there a way to create a module? I do not see an option for this?
SDK for creating own modules would be a great feature, I agree, and we're working on it. Unfortunately, it's unavailable yet.

Re: Re: Source code on Edit page in wizard

I didn't get what's customer number and what script actually should do. If you explain it, I'll try to find out a solution.

I am using the script module to add my script for now. That really works fine for me.

Once I am able to creat my own modules I can create script modules to be dragged into the page, for now I am copy and pasting, which is fine.

No problem. Looking forward to SDK to create modules if possible.

Yes guys, not being able to edit the html source in the wysiwyg is limiting. Imagine we want to add a video from YouTube - we can't add html to the page. Please will you update the product to support html editing in fckEditor. Thanks!!

Add YouTube video to a sitebuilder page

You can add a YouTube video to a sitebuilder page. An example is here: http://www.scentdispenser.com/

Just put this in a script module and drop it into a page and all is well...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie"
value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XnBlqv-CoDU&hl=en"></param><embed
src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XnBlqv-CoDU&hl=en"
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425"
height="344"></embed></object>

Maybe you wanted to do it a different way though? I'm not sure...just wanted you to know it was possible.

Good luck,

Html

Thanks for the reminder, yeah - you are correct. I tried to use that as a compelling point for Parallels to enable the source - but you trumped my case. I really just want html source in the content area so we can paste good clean markup into it and also help clients clean up their often hideous content additions to their sites. I guess we'll just have to css every single html attribute the wysiwyg creates!

Back