• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Spam Assassin ???

S

sachin Bhagat

Hello,

I have found an option under plesk control panel i.e. spam assassin under spam filter traninig. I would like to know if i am marking any email for deletion, will it get deleted from webmail (interface) also Or i have to do it manually from webmail. (because whenever i am marking any email for deletion it still there in my webmail).

If you mark it to delete in the user email preferences, then it will be gone no further action necessary.

HI..Franklyn Halamka(Galactic Zero),

Thank you for your reply.

That's the problem when i am deleting emails by login with (user email preferences) user email id in control panel (and not in webmail). Emails are getting deleted from there but you can find that email in webmail.

???

Do we need to delete it from there also (by login to webmail). If so that means there is no use of deleting email from control panel (i mean from spam filtering under spam assassin).

???

:confused:

Back