• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SpamAssassin Absurd Problem

A

ajgomez

Hi,

I’m using Plesk 8 with Power Pack to host several domains for my clients. I’m offering SpamAssassin support as an added feature, but I’ve encountered a problem. If a client originally didn’t purchase the SpamAssassin feature and then decides to acquire it, his current mailboxes can’t be protected: the Spam Filter icon appears disabled and I haven’t found how to enable it. The only solution I’ve found is to delete the mailbox, create it again and now the Spam option is available. As you can imagine this can be difficult, especially if the user uses IMAP and has stored information, not to mention that this behavior is clearly absurd.

To clarify, I disable SpamAssassin for a domain by adding it to the Server-wide ignore list and enable them, by deleting them form this list. I’m not sure if there is another way to do this.

Any suggestions will be welcome.

Thanks

Back