• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

[SpamAssassin] Delete only blacklisted spam

MoreThanSixChars

New Pleskian
Hello world,

Plesk's spam filter settings allow to mark suspected spam as "***SPAM***", or to delete all spam messages. Now what I'd like to achieve is:
- Spam that matches my own blacklist shall be auto-deleted directly on the server (without being delivered)
- All other suspected spam should just be marked as "***SPAM***" and delivered as usual

Obviously Plesk 11.5 does not offer a GUI setting to delete only blacklisted spam, so I guess the desired behavior must be added manually. Is this possible? What is the "recommended" way to achieve this, preferably without conflicting too much with Plesk's automatic mail treatment and settings? (I have found a few web tutorials on manually implementing server-side mail rules, but these seem to be outdated and no longer work with Plesk 11.5.)

Plesk's spam filter settings allow to mark suspected spam as "***SPAM***", or to delete all spam messages. Now what I'd like to achieve is:
- Spam that matches my own blacklist shall be auto-deleted directly on the server (without being delivered)
- All other suspected spam should just be marked as "***SPAM***" and delivered as usual

I know that's been a pretty long time. But as Google led me to this post - have you solved this? In Plesk Onyx it's still the same behaviour.

Back