• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Spamassassin Domain Wide Spam Box

L

linsec

Hi,

Does anyone know of a way to make spamassassin automatically move messages marked as spam into a domain wide inbox?

I have a clients with a large number of email accounts. Rather than setting up a junk folder and checking webmail on each mailbox, it would be much easier to offer them a single 'spam' inbox that contains all the spam received for the domain.

Anyone know how this can be done in plesk 7.5.4, running Debian 3.1?

I am thinking procmail could do something along these lines, but im not sure if qmail uses it, or where to put domain specific .procmail files.

Any assistance appreciated.

Regards,

Shane.

I don't think it can be done with just the Plesk interface. But the qmail-scanner package has lots of options, both per server (site) and per domain (or per user/domain).

It is easy, flexible, works with SA and many AV packages (even multiple simultaneous ones).

I would suggest using ART's yum repository to install it (as well as clamav instead of DrWeb).

Back