• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Spamassassin not work Windows Plesk 12.0.18

bartabc

Basic Pleskian
I have Windows Server 2012 + Parallels Plesk 12.0.18 + Mailenable standard + plesk spamassassin 3.4.0 installed on Cloud Server.

Everything works fine, BUT the spam assassin DON'T WORK, i just checked more than 80% of emails not checked by SPAM.

Look the image:
Captura_de_Tela_2014_12_05_s_10_36_48.png

I'm already test this and i have a lot of mailboxes who's even i set Spam filter to Delete Spam messages and sensibility 3 score they still receiving spams emails.

is any there any tip to fix this issue?

Igor, thank you for your reply, BUT i'm already anti spam activate and configured, but i use the "Delete all spam messages" and still not filter spams and our plesk + malleable don't offer this option "Move SPAM email to Spam folder" . Look the image:

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2014-12-08 às 08.59.24.png
    Captura de Tela 2014-12-08 às 08.59.24.png
    183.2 KB · Views: 9
True! Is this a bug? The instructions on the Spam Filter settings in an individual mailbox are as followed:

Spam filtering service detects spam messages sent to the email address. You can set the spam filter to delete the spam messages, mark them as spam by changing their subject, or move them to the special spam folder accessible by mail clients over IMAP. Spam filter uses a wide variety of local and network tests to identify spam signatures.

Deleting and marking is possible, but there's no button/setting to move spam messages to a spam folder.

Back