• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Spamexperts extension disabled login/password fields

Franz Stancl

New Pleskian
When I put the login and password credentials into the corresponding text fields (spamexperts / settings ):
SpamFilter API username
SpamFilter API password
they are disabled afterwards. So it is impossible to change them.

Any idea how to make changes to those fields?

Thanks!

It's been a while since I've used this extension. I believe (unfortunately) you'll have to disable or even remove the extension. This won't affect your domain settings, they are still protected with Spamexperts.

On second tough, if you are a bit tech savvy you could try changing the attributes of those input fields with the Developer Tools from your browser (hit F12 key). Not sure if that will work, but you could give it a go if your up to it.

It's been a while since I've used this extension. I believe (unfortunately) you'll have to disable or even remove the extension. This won't affect your domain settings, they are still protected with Spamexperts.
Not really elegant, but yes, that works ;)

On second tough, if you are a bit tech savvy you could try changing the attributes of those input fields with the Developer Tools from your browser (hit F12 key). Not sure if that will work, but you could give it a go if your up to it.
Tried that and deleting the "disabled=1" tag lets you edit the fields again. Plesk even says after hitting "ok" that it changed the settings - however the login and password are (in the database?) still the same. So it seems only solution is not to change passwords or you have to re-install ;)

Back