1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

SQL error by Domainadministrator

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by aaargh, Apr 14, 2005.

1. aaargh

aaargh Guest

When a user logged in as domain admistrator and want to make changes to the hosting setup, it gets the following error:

Unable to query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
    0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.IPAddressSelector.php:87 psaerror(string "Unable to query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1")
    1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.IPAddressSelector.php:62 ipaddressselector->fetchcertslist()
    2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.PHostingManager.php:84 ipaddressselector->ipaddressselector(integer "8", integer "18", NULL "")
    3: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/hosting/phosting_setup.php:32 phostingmanager->phostingmanager(integer "365")

This only occurs in "domain administrator" mode.

I'm running plesk 7.5.2 on FreeBSD 4.9

Anyone here seen this before and know how to solve this ?

regards,

Maurice

2. hardweb

hardweb Guest

There is a problem in your psa database, but it's impossible to be diagnosed remotely. The error can be caused by an unsucesfull upgrade attempt.

3. aaargh

aaargh Guest

I have upgraded this server from 7.0 to 7.1.6 to 7.5.2, and indeed I noticed some problems, but those have been fixed, this is the only problem left.

If you need some more info, please let know what you need.

4. hardweb

hardweb Guest

This issue can not be diagnosed without access to your server, sorry.