• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SQL error by Domainadministrator

A

aaargh

When a user logged in as domain admistrator and want to make changes to the hosting setup, it gets the following error:

Unable to query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.IPAddressSelector.php:87 psaerror(string "Unable to query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1")
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.IPAddressSelector.php:62 ipaddressselector->fetchcertslist()
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.PHostingManager.php:84 ipaddressselector->ipaddressselector(integer "8", integer "18", NULL "")
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/hosting/phosting_setup.php:32 phostingmanager->phostingmanager(integer "365")

This only occurs in "domain administrator" mode.

I'm running plesk 7.5.2 on FreeBSD 4.9

Anyone here seen this before and know how to solve this ?

regards,

Maurice

There is a problem in your psa database, but it's impossible to be diagnosed remotely. The error can be caused by an unsucesfull upgrade attempt.

I have upgraded this server from 7.0 to 7.1.6 to 7.5.2, and indeed I noticed some problems, but those have been fixed, this is the only problem left.

If you need some more info, please let know what you need.

This issue can not be diagnosed without access to your server, sorry.

Back