1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

SQL Issue after backing up and restoring on a new server

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Issue, Fixes, How-To' started by OytunO, May 2, 2010.

1. OytunO

OytunO New Pleskian

60%
    Hi,

I have a Ms SQL 2005 issue after i had restored all plesk content and clients to another server.

Error is like that in some clients websites

Gives error

Invalid object name 'Banners'.Invalid object name 'Banners'.Invalid object name 'Banners'.Invalid object name 'Banners'.Invalid object name 'Subs'.Invalid object name 'Subs'.

I checked everything but cant find solution to that, SQL databases and tables in them exists, there is a table called Banners and Subs, and they are full, but still cant work..

Thanks

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Seems there is some database inconsistency and I think that it would be much more effectively if you contact support team for fixing this issue directly on your server.