• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SQLite Error? One host working, the other not!

S

SupportDesk

Hi All,

I've a really strange problem. We have to publish hosts for sitebuilder to publish sites on.
Let's assume one is host-A, the other host-B. The config of all servers are the same:
Apache: Apache/2.0.58
PHP: PHP 5.2.8 with Suhosin-Patch 0.9.6.3 (cgi-fcgi)
SQLite: SQLite support enabled
PECL Module version 2.0-dev $Id: sqlite.c,v 1.166.2.13.2.11 2008/12/01 12:28:27 felipe Exp $
SQLite Library 2.8.17
SQLite Encoding UTF-8

Sitebuilder is installed on a separate host, and is publishing through FTP to host-A and host-B.

But when I try to publish a site on host-A,
I get: 'cannot update module data', and when opening the site and click on "photo's" I get (after long waiting):
'cannot execute query to SQLite database' and 'cannot find categories'.

When I migratie this same site without modification to host-B, all is working without a hitch.

I tried to debug the whole thing but can't seem to find anything that's pointing me to something. Everything is pointing to SQLite, but that's the same version etc. as on host-B.

And some sites are even failing on preview on the sitebuilder host. Then I get only the error "Cannot find categories."

I really hope someone has any insight in this, because it's really driving me crazy.

TIA!
Onno.

Back