• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

sqlite fail

H

Hyunkel

Hello everyone.

I have troubles with some sites.
When I publish I get an SQLite not found error.
I ran check.php to see where the problem was.

Here is the output :
ioncube=ok phpVersion=5.0.4 mbstring=ok zlib=ok session=ok dom=ok domxml_xslt=ok sqlite=fail gd_png=ok gd_gif=ok gd_jpg=ok gd_wbmp=ok gd=2.0.28 safe_mode=ok mail=ok serverApi=Apache Handler

But I ran sqlite -version on my server :
[root@share2 rpm]# sqlite -version

How can I indicate to Sitebuilder (or to php) that sqlite is installed.

I am running plesk + sitebuilder on a Fedora Core 4 server.

But I ran sqlite -version on my server...
this is the version of sqlite installed on you server, not the version of php sqlite extension.

On plesk you can install the "Sitebuilder publishing support" component to enable publishing on the server. The component includes required php-sqlite2 extension.

I checked lots of things and nothing's working.

Installed Publishing Support Template (even if it's for Virtuozzo and I do not use it).

Tried :
[root@share2 modules]# rpm -qa php5sb
php5sb-5.2.1-10swsoft

So php5sb is installed
Checked /etc/php.d/sqlite.ini should enable sqlite support.

In "dbx" section of phpinfo I have :
dbx
dbx support enabled
dbx version 1.1.0
supported databases MySQL ODBC PostgreSQL Microsoft SQL Server FrontBase Oracle 8 (oci8) Sybase-CT SQLite

So I really don't understand why php can't use sqlite.
I also saw that RSS module doesn't (got blank pages).

Installed Publishing Support Template (even if it's for Virtuozzo and I do not use it).

That was pointless :)

So I really don't understand why php can't use sqlite.
there are at least two different packages of php installed: php5sb (provided by swsoft) and php (provided by os vendor).
Sitebuilder uses the former, while you seem to be trying to publish on a virtual host supported by the latter (i.e. /usr/bin/php5).

Could you post /usr/bin/php5 -m output here?

Ok thanks to you I found the solution to my problem.
Don't know what happened but the sqlite.so file was damaged.
I juste replaced it by a valid one and it now works.

Regards

how to solve these errors?

domxml_xslt=fail
xslt=fail
sqliteEncoding=iso8859

i check my site with check.php
it ocme out this errors

ioncube=ok phpVersion=5.2.4 mbstring=ok zlib=ok session=ok dom=ok domxml_xslt=fail xslt=fail sqlite=2.8.17 sqliteEncoding=iso8859 gd_png=ok gd_gif=ok gd_jpg=ok gd_wbmp=ok gd=2.0.34 safe_mode=ok mail=ok serverApi=Apache Handler

i dont know how to install domxml_xslt=fail xslt=fail sqlite=2.8.17 sqliteEncoding=iso8859

please tell step by step.thanks

domxml_xslt=fail xslt=fail sqlite=2.8.17 sqliteEncoding=iso8859

i got these problems how to solve it.i'm new to centos.please provide me the solution step by step.thansk.

In this case PHP on the server should be recompiled with appropriate options. With PHP 5.x installed on the target server, it is necessary to compile PHP with the following options: -with-dom-xslt=/usr; -with-dom-exslt=/usr; -with-dom=shared and -with-xsl.
As for sqlite encoding it should be also specified as UTF-8 during recompilation. Unfortunately, there are no step-by-step instructions in this case as compilation process is affected by system configuration which can be different on servers. So in this case it would be better to ask system administrator to perform this task for you or if you wish to make it by yourself refer to documentation on Internet related to PHP recompiling.

after i compile the sqlite 2.8.17.i dont know where i find sqlite.so

this is the config.log after i run "make"

This file contains any messages produced by compilers while
running configure, to aid debugging if configure makes a mistake.

It was created by configure, which was
generated by GNU Autoconf 2.59. Invocation command line was

$ ./configure --enable-utf8

## --------- ##
## Platform. ##
## --------- ##

hostname = server.nuiying.com
uname -m = i686
uname -r = 2.6.9-55.0.9.ELsmp
uname -s = Linux
uname -v = #1 SMP Thu Sep 27 18:27:41 EDT 2007

/usr/bin/uname -p = unknown
/bin/uname -X = unknown

/bin/arch = i686
/usr/bin/arch -k = unknown
/usr/convex/getsysinfo = unknown
hostinfo = unknown
/bin/machine = unknown
/usr/bin/oslevel = unknown
/bin/universe = unknown

PATH: /usr/kerberos/sbin
PATH: /usr/kerberos/bin
PATH: /usr/local/sbin
PATH: /usr/local/bin
PATH: /sbin
PATH: /bin
PATH: /usr/sbin
PATH: /usr/bin
PATH: /usr/X11R6/bin
PATH: /root/bin

How can I change the sqliteEncoding from iso8859 to UTF-8. This the output of check.php file :-

ioncube=ok phpVersion=5.2.0 mbstring=ok zlib=ok session=ok dom=ok domxml_xslt=ok sqlite=2.8.17 sqliteEncoding=iso8859 gd_png=ok gd_gif=ok gd_jpg=ok gd_wbmp=ok gd=2.0.28 safe_mode=ok mail=ok serverApi=CGI

Back