• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Squirrelmail 1.4.4 Released

atomicturtle

Golden Pleskian
Available in the [atomic] channel for rh9, 3es(and clones), fc1, fc2, fc3. This is an update to the ancient 1.4.2 version I did over a year and a half ago. This also includes an update to sasql (sql spamassassin frontend) version 3.1.1. This plugin currently is only going to integrate with systems using spamassassin configured to store data in mysql. If your system is not already configured to do this, the rpm will set your system up to work with it automatically.

so this replaces the contents of local.cf for some db usage (using horde's db) which is fine but i noticed that the userpref table starts off empty and only gets populated when a user logs in to squirrelmail.

now ... what happens to a user that never uses squirrelmail? do i have to set each mail user's user_prefs file manually?

i'm still using SA 2.63 does this affect anything? (tried to upgrade via yum but ended up sending/receiving blank emails, had to revert....)

how about this:

user_scores_dsn DBI:mysql:horde:localhost
user_scores_sql_username horde
user_scores_sql_table userpref
user_scores_sql_password xxxxx
required_hits 5
rewrite_subject 1
subject_tag *****SPAM*****

can i add the 3 last lines like so? incorporating both the new sql method and the default way too ?

Back