• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

ssh command to run install

V

v2theg

This is a dummy question.

I need to rerun the installer for SB4.0.

What is the command to do this? It's been a few weeks since I was working in Terminal and I can't remember how to do it.

Thanks.

coming up short?

Installing Sitebuilder Using Autoinstaller

To install Sitebuilder using Autoinstaller:

1. Download the Autoinstaller package for your OS from SWsoft web site.
2. Run and Autoinstaller and select the Sitebuilder 4.0.0 component.

The installation procedure is run automatically.

Sitebuilder Autoinstaller also includes an Auto-Install system for your Sitebuilder license. Sitebuilder will automatically retrieve and install your license key, provided that communication to the licensing server is available. If for some reason you are unable to retrieve the license key online, you can obtain it by e-mail for manual installation and enable it using one of the options in your Sitebuilder Administrator Panel (Server > License Management).

That doesn't have the information I need. It includes no information on how to actually execute the autoinstaller file that is on the server. I have the file uploaded and need to 'run' it. This wonderful thing called an installation guide as anyone knows who looks at it that it is way to incomplete to be of much help at all. It's like a seeing eye dog, only interested in helping you every other trip out.

Thanks though.

I will show you example on autoinstaller for CentOS 5 (i386). You need to be logged on the server as root user. First of all get autoinstaller package from the server:
# wget http://download1.swsoft.com/SiteBui...taller_v3.2.0_build070626.19_os_CentOS_5_i386
or
#fetch http://download1.swsoft.com/SiteBui...taller_v3.2.0_build070626.19_os_CentOS_5_i386

In this case file psa_installer_v3.2.0_build070626.19_os_CentOS_5_i386 should be downloaded. To be able to run it you need perform following actions:

#chmod +x psa_installer_v3.2.0_build070626.19_os_CentOS_5_i386
#./psa_installer_v3.2.0_build070626.19_os_CentOS_5_i386

After that installer will guide you to follow exactly steps for installation.

You can also perform installation manually by installing RPM packages. In this case following command should be used:

# rpm -Uhv <packages for installation>

Let me know if there is still something unclear.

great

thank you.

that is exactly what I needed. I appreciate your help and samples.

A several questions

Good morning, I have several questions about the upgrade SiteBuilder.

- The first thing is that before upgrading suppose to be making a bakup all data. Is this what you have done? I have done since the panel administrator SiteBuilder but does where file is saved? And exactly what information stored?

- On the other hand, to update, can I do it from the panel administrator? How do in this case? I have not seen anywhere.

- If not, I have access to my ssh server but not physical access then using ssh how to copy the file server from my computer?

- When updating data are lost? Is everything stays the same? May I reply to me as soon as possible.

Thank you

SilviaAmoros

- The first thing is that before upgrading suppose to be making a bakup all data. Is this what you have done? I have done since the panel administrator SiteBuilder but does where file is saved? And exactly what information stored?
I did not quite understand your question. It is recommended that you backup your data before upgrading.

- On the other hand, to update, can I do it from the panel administrator? How do in this case? I have not seen anywhere.
No, you can not perform update from the admin panel.

- If not, I have access to my ssh server but not physical access then using ssh how to copy the file server from my computer?
use autoinstaller.

- When updating data are lost? Is everything stays the same? May I reply to me as soon as possible.
Sitebuilder performs data migration on upgrade.

Back