• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SSL certificate assignment not working

FuzzyJared

New Pleskian
Plesk 11.0.9

I have 2 domains on the same box with 1 IP address
domainwithssl.com was the initial domain and was configured with an ssl certificate
domainwithoutssl.com was setup after domain1 and the ssl certificate

Upon trying to update/renew the SSL certificate the server began using the default PLESK self signed certificate for all domains.

I thought there might be an issue with the renewal / update of the existing SSL that worked fine until expiring so I requested, installed and configured a new ssl certificate but the server still shows the default plesk cert.

After trying this on the assign SSL via domain layer of plesk I decided to try it on the ip level of plesk but that did not change the results.

I have restarted apache and plesk while trying to get this to work.

The last thing that I can think of is that I might need a new IP address for the domainwithoutssl.com.

During my testing and correcting attempts I have verified in the ip_addresses and certificates file that the correct cert is supposed to be applied.

Back