• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue ssl certificate on plesk resolve on subdomain site... weird thing

nikketrikke

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
ubuntu
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version 18.0.55 Update #2
hello i discovered this
i settled serve.domain.com for the plesk server address and issue a let's encrypt certificate...
but if you surf to server.domain.com:8443 appear the plesk login correctly
but if you surf directly to https://server.domain.com
becomes that warning
Screenshot
if you decide to go it redirects to
the subdomain i use for staging site...
that it is very strange

Have you created server.domain.com as a domain or subscription on the server? In that case the SSL certificate issued for that domain for the host is different from the one you can (and need) to issue for the domain. Solution: Use the SSL link of the domain in the subscription to create a certificate for that domain.

Have you created server.domain.com as a domain or subscription on the server? In that case the SSL certificate issued for that domain for the host is different from the one you can (and need) to issue for the domain. Solution: Use the SSL link of the domain in the subscription to create a certificate for that domain.
hi not... i not create it... i put only on the SSL plesk page to secure server...
I have to create SERVER as subdomain of my main domain and reissue a certificate for that ? as i already did for subdomain Staging?
I CREATE IT and SECURED
Screenshot
now i have to check if all work right
thanks

sorry not understood well... i have no subscription i have obsidian admin SE 3 domain..
i'm using bunny cdn and need the origin of server to be secured...
i put the ip address of server but it is not secured
so i secure the server with server.domain.com that is the main domain of my site
but i have also 2 other domains in the server...
so now frankly i not know where the bunny cdn can take the origin of the files of the main site..

https://prnt.sc/pGU822iqkQF
i have firstly isuued a certificate here without creating server.. domain or subscriptio nor what..
then after your advice i create a new subdomain with server prefix but i think is not the right way
i need the root of the server for the origin for bunny cdn to take the files

Back