• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SSL certificate problem

nevakee

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

Since the update to 12.x, it will used always the default ssl certificate, when i create a customer.
In the version 11.x, it used always the certificate of the IP and not the default certificate.

For multiple IPs, certificates and resellers, this method is bullshit!

Under "Home> Tools & Settings> SSL Certificates" are total 7 certificates installed!
If I edit a customer, I can only select the standard certificate or none. WHY???

Plesk version: 12.0.18 Update #8

Last edited:
It happens because "default certificate" value is set on domain creation by default.
If you change "default certificate" to "not selected" on domain hosting settings you'll get behavior compatible with plesk 11.x - certificate assigned to IP will be used.

I've submitted report to development team to use "not selected" value on domain creation to save behavior like previous Plesk versions have.
Thanks for reporting.

Are there any news?

It's very annoying to change every time the certificate, if a customer is created!

Back