• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

SSL Certificate - upload .pem file?

P

phorium

Guest
I have a client that mistakenly deleted their SSL Certificate from Plesk after generating the CSR and purchasing the certificate. However, they saved the CSR and all relevant parts of the certificate. Is there a way to upload the certificate parts into Plesk? I can't find a way to upload the CSR portion to gain the ability to match the other parts to it. I've seen other posts that claim they've been able to make this work, but I can't get Plesk to accept the .pem or .txt file, no matter what parts or format I try to upload it in.

Thanks in advance
 
Back
Top