• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue SSL certificate works fine for 1 sub domain but not works for other subdomain

MikeforU

New Pleskian
I've got the following problem.
I am using Windows 2008R2 server with Plesk 10.4.4. I have 2 subdomain say
1) www.test1.subdomain.org having binding settings say IP=10.1.1.2 and Port=8445
2) www.test2.subdomain.org. having binding settings say IP=50.72.139.100 and Port=443.
I have purchased seperate ssl certificate for both subdomain. I have installed SSL-certificate for www.test1.subdomain.orgfrom IIS of Godaddy server and it is working as expected. But when I try to install SSL-certificate forwww.test2.subdomain.org it is not installing properly.
Issue I am facing:
1)www.test2.subdomain.org is redirecting to some other site say www.test3.com hosted on same server.
2)I tried to fix the redirection issue of www.test2.subdomain.org by deleting the certificate reference from certificate store, unfortunately no success and www.test2.subdomain.org continues to point to www.test3.biz.

Queries:
1) How can I fix the redirection issue?
2) How can I install SSL-certificate on www.test2.subdomain.org
3) Why ssl certificate is working for www.test1.subdomain.org and NOT for www.test2.subdomain.org

Thanks in advance!!

Back