• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

SSL down after upgrade to 7.5.2

A

AcornWebs

Guest
all https:// on my server just give me "Cannot find server".

This happened after I upgrade. Any ideas?
 
Well.. Nevermind. All is well now, didn't do a thing. cheers.
 
SSL down for me too as well as pop.

Mine isn't comming back. Restarted apache and even rebooted.

Everytime I do anything with this software it breaks. I'm so glad I started using cpanel for the others.
 
Syntax error on line 214 of /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/httpsd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/psa/admin/libexec/mod_info.so into server: /usr/local/psa/admin/libexec/mod_info.so: undefined symbol: top_module

Commented that line out then I get...

Syntax error on line 256 of /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/httpsd.conf:
Cannot add module via name 'mod_info.c': not in list of loaded modules
/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/httpsdctl start: httpd could not be started

Commented that line out then I get no errors but httpsd still does not start.

-----------------

For e-mail after the upgrade I get this for all domains hosted on the server:

Apr 15 12:02:29 legacy authpsa: checkmailpasswd: FAILED: bob - no such user from @ [66.72.255.255]

-----------------
 
1. Got e-mail working with /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mchk -v

2. Got e-mail that said plesk upgrade failed because mysql didn't start back up after plesk stopped it.

3. Installed plesk base packages manually at command line with --force because the rpms where already installed.

rpm -Uhv --force courier-imap-3.0.8-rhel3.build75050130.17.i586.rpm libidn-0.4.2-rhel3.build75050130.17.i586.rpm Mambo-4.5.1-7504.noarch.rpm osCommerce-2.2ms2-7503.noarch.rpm psa-7.5.2-rhel3.build75050130.17.i586.rpm psa-api-cli-7.5.2-rhel3.build75050130.17.i586.rpm psa-api-common-7.5.2-rhel3.build75050130.17.i586.rpm psa-courier-imap-add-7.5.2-rhel3.build75050130.17.i586.rpm psa-key-7.5-rhel3.build75050130.17.noarch.rpm psa-locale-base-en-US-7.5.2-rhel3.build75050130.17.noarch.rpm psa-logrotate-3.7-rhel3.build75050130.17.i586.rpm psa-pre-keyupdate-7.5.2-rhel3.build75050130.17.i586.rpm psa-proftpd-1.2.10-rhel3.build75050130.17.i586.rpm psa-proftpd-xinetd-1.2.10-rhel3.build75050130.17.i586.rpm psa-qmail-1.03-rhel3.build75050130.17.i586.rpm

4. SSL and e-mail are now working.
 
Back
Top