• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SSL for Domain

J

Joshua Hough

Hi There,

I want to add an SSL to a domain.

I've purchased my certificate and uploaded fine. I apply it as the 'Master' SSL for the reseller, yet it still doesnt take effect.
I've also got a dedicated IP for the reseller as i believed this may have been part of the problem, however it still doesnt seem to work.

I've followed the instructions and it still just doesnt work.

Any Ideas?

Thanks,

Josh

Im having a similar problem, I have the certificate and have installed this, assigned it to an IP etc - but when I visit the domain I have associated it with it is still showing the certificate as;
Issued To: Plesk
Issued By: Plesk

Is something required outside of Plesk?

Sam

Hi there,

As in, i follow all the steps i detailed, creating a reseller, assigning a static IP to the reseller, then logging into their account, adding the SSL for their site, and setting it as the SSL certificate, however when i visit the site, it still appears as the plesk default certificate....

Thanks,

Josh

I've tried this just now, restarted iis too, but its still coming up with the default certificate for plesk

As in, i follow all the steps i detailed, creating a reseller, assigning a static IP to the reseller, then logging into their account, adding the SSL for their site, and setting it as the SSL certificate, however when i visit the site, it still appears as the plesk default certificate....

Go to "Websites&domains" tab -> Hosting Settings for current domain->Security->Enable SSL support ->choose SSL from local repository

Back