• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue SSL issue on plesk admin

fabieng

Basic Pleskian
Hello
I secured my plesk admin url with let's encrpyt certificate. it was ok untill now. but, the certificate expired and even if I renew it, it does not apply. I tried as well to rename, delete from pool and generate a new certificate, no luck, still the same
I restarted apache and nginx, no luck either
did I miss something ?!
thx for your help !

If you installed the certificates with the help of Plesk LetsEncrypt extension, then you do not need to do anything to update them, because they are will be renewed automatically. If the certificate for some reason was not renewed on time, it is necessary to investigate the cause. If you cannot do this on your own, I recommend contacting Plesk technical support.

certificate has been installed with plesk letsencrypt, and I provided the differents steps/try I did. I though that forum was kind of support ? Where can I find those certificate in nginx/apache configuration ? maybe I can update them manually ?

Back