• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue SSL It! Customer View: Could not retrieve subscription plan-items: Permission denied.

hansitheking

Basic Pleskian
  • Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS
  • Plesk Onyx Version 17.8.11 Update #56
  • SSL It! Version 1.0.0-473
  • The SSL It! extension is added as service to the service plan of the subscription.
Once the SSL It! extenstion is active and a customer is trying to access the extension to get a certificate or update the settings the customers will be directed to the domain list and the error message: "Could not retrieve subscription plan-items: Permission denied." is appering.

Hello,

Just to say a customer of ours went across this issue, I found this topic with no solution, so I'm sharing what I foud:
It turned out they were logging in using a simple user rather than their main customer account, therefore they didn't have the permission to manage SSL certificates.

So in the end, this issue occurs because SSL It icon shows up while it shouldn't.
That is something to report to them.
If anyone knows where to report it, please provide the information to me so that I report the issue or report it directly if you will.

Best regards

Back