• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SSL Problems Plz Help

geeza@

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

I'm running Plesk 7.5.4 on FreeBSD 5.3 and am having some SSL issues. I had a old certificate assigned to an IP which I have recently updated, yet it still shows the old certificate (rather than the new one). Even if I swap the cert to the default cert it still shows the old cert (which is deleted from the certificates panel).

I have tried restarting apache using the services panel and apachectl restart at the prompt.

I have also tried restarting plesk as a whole in the prompt (using /usr/local/psa/rc.d/psa stop) but the old certificate is still stuck there.

Anyone able to shed some light on how I can get my certificates working properly again (i.e showing the new certs rather than deleted ones).

Any help greatly appreciated :)

Replied on your EV1Servers thread.

Make sure you have changed the certificate assigned to the ip address. Especially if you have renamed the certificate to something other than what was assigned to that IP address.

Back