• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SSL Request => 502 Bad Gateway

slyef

New Pleskian
Hello,
I currently facing a rather annoying problem with Plesk:
When I want to generate an SSL Request, I get an error "502 Bad Gateway" and my panel that found blocked, I have to make a / etc / init.d / psa stopall and / etc / init.d / psa startall to regain access to the Panel.
I also tried to generate a self-signed certificate and I get the same error.

What can I do to resolve the problem?

Thank you.

Have you looked at the error log for any clues of what is happening in the backend?

Have you looked at the error log for any clues of what is happening in the backend?

Thank you for your reply.

Do you know where I can find these logs error please?

EDIT:
/var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log
2014/02/23 13:34:45 [error] 9408#0: *279 recv() failed (104: Connection reset by peer) while reading response header from upstream, client: 88.185.30.
142, server: , request: "POST /plesk/client@1/domain@10/certificate@new/properties/ HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/sw-engine.sock:", ho
st: "myserver.com:8443", referrer: "https://myserver.com:8443/plesk/client@1/domain@10/certificate@new/properties/"

Thank you.

Last edited:

Thank you for your reply.

Do you know where I can find these logs error please?

EDIT:
/var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log
2014/02/23 13:34:45 [error] 9408#0: *279 recv() failed (104: Connection reset by peer) while reading response header from upstream, client: 88.185.30.
142, server: , request: "POST /plesk/client@1/domain@10/certificate@new/properties/ HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/sw-engine.sock:", ho
st: "myserver.com:8443", referrer: "https://myserver.com:8443/plesk/client@1/domain@10/certificate@new/properties/"

Thank you.

I have exactly the same problem.

There is no solution, any Plesk Staff can help us please ? We pay for a service and nobody helps us or just answer to our post...

I have exactly the same problem.

There is no solution, any Plesk Staff can help us please ? We pay for a service and nobody helps us or just answer to our post...

I am getting this error on some sites when they are using SSL. The non SSL site works fine. Also it is not all sites that are doing this. Only some.

I just opened a thread about this exact same issue, but my error is slightly different:

[error] 26873#0: *196 upstream sent unexpected FastCGI record: 3 while reading response header from upstream, client: *.*.*.*, server: , request: "POST /smb/ssl-certificate/add/id/2 HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/sw-engine.sock:", host: "my-domain.com:8443", referrer: "https://my-domain.com:8443/smb/ssl-certificate/add/id/2"

I get an nginx "Bad Gateway" message (in the web page), but nginx is not even running!

Back