• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question SSL Security Test

The first claim that the server's certificate is untrusted could be caused by testing the IP address instead of the host name. The certificate should be made out to a host name.

The second claim about ciphers might be addressed in
Tune Plesk to Meet PCI DSS on Linux

I think I might figure it out have inserted the modifications for the ciphers
PCI compliance, Done!
but not HIPAA

You're not going to get true HIPAA compliance on a Plesk server unless you're ready to get dirty. HIPAA compliance requires encrypting the content of email messages which out of the box Plesk does not support.

You're not going to get true HIPAA compliance on a Plesk server unless you're ready to get dirty. HIPAA compliance requires encrypting the content of email messages which out of the box Plesk does not support.
encrypting emails sounds nice, can you please provide me with instructions? thank you very much

Do you actually have a reason that you need to be HIPAA compliant? It's not really just some magic tweak these settings kind of a thing. For example, Not even Gmail is HIPAA compliant out of the box.

I've heard that a lot of people encounter problems with these SSL Security Test. I think that all is because of the platform you are using. Nowadays they improved the software, so it allows all types of connection. It's one of the consequences of COVID-19. I believe that because of this event, everyone started to using FHIR resources, so they decided to update them. I've read about it on datica.com. Also, they have there a lot of information regarding connection issues and security problems. Since I use it, I never had any problems with it.

Last edited:
Back