• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved sslit error getScheme() must be compatible with...

audiobras

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS Linux 7.9.2009
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.61 Update #5
When try to access 8443/modules/sslit/index.php/main-page/index that resuts in:

ERROR: Declaration of PleskSslIt\GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Uri::getScheme() must be compatible with Psr\Http\Message\UriInterface::getScheme(): string (Uri.php:346)

I did not find any information in google to solve that.

I am not able to install ssl certificates in any domain.

It seems some issue in
/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/sslit/vendor/guzzlehttp/psr7/src/Uri.php but even correnting some things like public function getScheme(): string adding the "string" the page open after correct several things like that but not create new certificates.

I am having the exact same issue on both of my servers, makes it seem like an update or something is the cause that it happened on two separate servers that no changes were made by me. Anyone else get this problem?

I chose to migrate from the affected server with Centos 7 to one with Alma Linux 9 as I had few accounts on it and so I already use a more recent OS.

If anyone can contact Plesk support so they can access it and see what it could be, that would be great, as I have other servers with Centos 7 that are working normally, but if the same problem occurs on them, it will be more complicated to migrate.

Thank you all for letting us know about this issue. The issue is under investigation by our support engineers.

I'll will update this tread as soon as more information becomes available.

Server operating system version: Ubuntu 24.04 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number: Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.61 Update #5

System Error from SSL IT: ERROR: Declaration of PleskSslIt\GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Uri::getScheme() must be compatible with Psr\Http\Message\UriInterface::getScheme(): string (Uri.php:346)

To solve the issue, install the new version of SSL It! Or if auto-update is enabled for extensions, it will be installed automatically during the next 24h.

Changes​

1.15.1 (17 June 2024)​

• [-] Opening the SSL It! page of a domain no longer fails with the "Declaration of PleskSslIt\GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Uri::getScheme() must be compatible with Psr\Http\Message\UriInterface::getScheme(): string" error. (EXTSSLIT-2096)

1.15.1-3483: This new version just installed. Dialog is back, But it does‘t work, to renew Letsencrypt certificate.

Finally the still 14 days valid certificate was deleted. not possible to install a new.
:(
Error:
„Ihre Domain ist nicht mit einem gültigen SSL/TLS-Zertifikat geschützt. Erwerben Sie ein Zertifikat oder installieren Sie ein vorhandenes, um die Datenübertragung, Transaktionen mit Kreditkarten, Anmeldedaten und andere personenbezogene Informationen zu schützen.
Um Ihre Domain zu schützen, bestellen Sie ein neues Zertifikat von der Liste unten oder laden Sie ein erworbenes Zertifikat hoch.“

"Your domain is not protected with a valid SSL/TLS certificate. Purchase a certificate or install an existing one to protect data transfer, credit card transactions, credentials and other personal information. To protect your domain, order a new certificate from the list below or upload an acquired certificate."

it‘s only possible to cancel renewing

New Version: 1.15.2-3490 installed.
Still same behavior as in 1.15.1-3483, renewing LetsEncryt certificate doesn‘t work. Seems an endless waiting for a certificate reply. Requirements dialogue won’t close. So it‘s still only possible, to cancel renewing.

@thomasstg if you look at the Plesk log in Tool & Settings > Log Browser > Plesk, are there any errors logged at with a timestamp which corresponds with when you want to renew the certificate?

Thank you @Kaspar@Plesk . Die following error occurs:

ERROR:
2024-06-18 07:37:08ERRpanel [14016:66711d04599a1]
Declaration of PleskLetsEncrypt\GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Uri::getScheme() must be compatible with Psr\Http\Message\UriInterface::getScheme(): string (Uri.php:346)

once per hour:
2024-06-18 07:00:17ERRextension/email-security [7551:66711461e872b]
SQLSTATE[22001]: String data, right truncated: 1406 Data too long for column 'email' at row 1, query was: REPLACE INTO `stats_accounts`
SET `email` = :email
, `receivedHam` = :receivedHam
, `receivedSpam` = :receivedSpam
, `receivedViruses` = :receivedViruses
, `sentHam` = :sentHam
, `sentSpam` = :sentSpam
, `sentViruses` = :sentViruses
[18-Jun-2024 07:37:08 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error: Declaration of PleskLetsEncrypt\GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Uri::getScheme() must be compatible with Psr\Http\Message\UriInterface::getScheme(): string in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/letsencrypt/vendor/guzzlehttp/psr7/src/Uri.php on line 346

2024-06-18 06:00:20ERRextension/email-security [29269:6671065476688]
SQLSTATE[22001]: String data, right truncated: 1406 Data too long for column 'email' at row 1, query was: REPLACE INTO `stats_accounts`
SET `email` = :email
, `receivedHam` = :receivedHam
, `receivedSpam` = :receivedSpam
, `receivedViruses` = :receivedViruses
, `sentHam` = :sentHam
, `sentSpam` = :sentSpam
, `sentViruses` = :sentViruses

2024-06-18 00:57:08ERRpanel [9361:6670bf440b10c]
PHP Warning: Undefined property: Net_DNS2_RR_CNAME::$exchange; File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/email-security/library/ConfigCheck.php, Line: 139

2024-06-18 00:00:03ERRextension/dnssec [30089:6670b1e21b553]
Execution CLI utility is failed: dnsmng. dnsmng: rndc sign tkbrb.de failed with code 1.
Stdout:
Stderr:rndc: connection to remote host closed
This may indicate that
* the remote server is using an older version of the command protocol,
* this host is not authorized to connect,
* the clocks are not synchronized,
* the key signing algorithm is incorrect, or
* the key is invalid.

System error 11: Resource temporarily unavailable dnsmng: rndc sign tkbrb.de failed with code 1.
Stdout:
Stderr:rndc: connection to remote host closed
This may indicate that
* the remote server is using an older version of the command protocol,
* this host is not authorized to connect,
* the clocks are not synchronized,
* the key signing algorithm is incorrect, or
* the key is invalid.

System error 11: Resource temporarily unavailable

Thank you @Kaspar@Plesk . Die following error occurs:

ERROR:
2024-06-18 07:37:08ERRpanel [14016:66711d04599a1]
Declaration of PleskLetsEncrypt\GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Uri::getScheme() must be compatible with Psr\Http\Message\UriInterface::getScheme(): string (Uri.php:346)
Strange. Can you try to re-install the SSL It! extension? See if that solves anything?

If not, you can (temporally) try to disable 360 monitoring using this plesk bin extension --disable platform360 -allow-hidden command to see if that solves the issue.

Strange. Can you try to re-install the SSL It! extension? See if that solves anything?

If not, you can (temporally) try to disable 360 monitoring using this plesk bin extension --disable platform360 -allow-hidden command to see if that solves the issue.
I just tried this. Re-installing the SSL It extension had not effect, however disabling 360 monitoring does seem to have solved the issue, however the issuing of the certificates is incredibly slow.

Back