• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Impossible to access to SSL Certificates page DaneService:90

Epizefiri

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
obsidian 18.0.55 Update #1
Hello there,
When I try to access to the SSL generation page ( /modules/sslit/index.php/index/proxy?dom_id=15&site_id=15) I get this error, I don't know how to solve ( Repair Kit seems to don't do anything )
1695719832669.png

Same for me.

NOTE: Interestingly, this doesn't happen on all domains on the server I have just migrated! For a few domains there is no such error and the page opens as usual!

As a temporary workaround we suggest to downgrade the SSLIt extension manually on affected servers:
  1. Download https://ext.plesk.com/packages/5e685cc1-d0c1-4b5c-9767-b1375ddfd915-sslit/download?1.13.2-378 using a browser, not curl
  2. Install it:
    plesk bin extension -i sslit-1.13.2-378.zip
  3. Disable extension auto-updates:
    plesk bin server_pref -u -disable-upgrade-extensions true
    Later, once the issue is fixed, re-enable auto-upgrades.
The issue is currently tracked as internal ID PPS-15001, EXTSSLIT-2062. The affected SSLIt version is 1.14.0-826. A fix is being worked on.

Hi,
I'm facing the same issue. Didn't try yet the workaround.

Just want to know if there is an estimated time for the correction ?
I'm just in the migration phase to my new Plesk serveur and I cannot certify the website anymore.

Thanks

Hi,
I'm facing the same issue. Didn't try yet the workaround.

Just want to know if there is an estimated time for the correction ?
I'm just in the migration phase to my new Plesk serveur and I cannot certify the website anymore.

Thanks

Yes, the simple and fast workaround fixes the problem. When the fix is available I will simply re-enable auto-upgrades.

You say that when you click on the link it is not downloading the 1.13 version? I cannot reproduce that. I click on the link and it downloads the 1.13 version as the filename suggests. Did you actually use the link through the browser as mentioned above or did you try to download it by another method?

As a temporary workaround we suggest to downgrade the SSLIt extension manually on affected servers:
  1. Download https://ext.plesk.com/packages/5e685cc1-d0c1-4b5c-9767-b1375ddfd915-sslit/download?1.13.2-378 using a browser, not curl
  2. Install it:
    plesk bin extension -i sslit-1.13.2-378.zip
  3. Disable extension auto-updates:
    plesk bin server_pref -u -disable-upgrade-extensions true
    Later, once the issue is fixed, re-enable auto-upgrades.
The issue is currently tracked as internal ID PPS-15001, EXTSSLIT-2062. The affected SSLIt version is 1.14.0-826. A fix is being worked on.
You guys need more bug testers on these Plesk auto upgrades. This is serious when we have production servers dealing with revenue coming in and having the websites SSL certs work properly. That specific SSL testing bug task should be done on each Plesk upgrade.

New update available this morning and problem solved for me

Glad to hear this! Yes, late evening, the new version was released with the fix,
1.14.1 (27 September 2023)
  • [-] Accessing the SSL It! page for a domain no longer fails with the "Cannot access offset of type string" error. (EXTSSLIT-2062)

Back