• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

sso service error

josebash

New Pleskian
I was just trying to install Plesk as another option of CPANEL
but i got the below error.

Connecting Business Manager to the SSO service....................The 'sso' utility was failed with the unknown message: <message>Server error (code 500): Exception with message 'Can not parse server's certificate.' caught at top level. (HTTP code: 500)</message>. All details of the problem has been stored into the '/usr/share/plesk-billing/sso.crash.log' file.

after looking for an answer, which i did not find, i came to the conclusion that CPANEL is much better than plesk.
I never have problems with CPANEL, CPANEL is so easy... I wasted to much time trying to fix this problem.

come on PARALLELS you can be better than this.

Hello,

If it's possible, please send me access credentials (server IP and root password). You can use private message for this.
I'll investigate the issue.
Looks like there is some error in SSO service configuration.

Thanks,
Eugene.

We are now investigating that issue.
But the following sequence of steps can help you if you use Plesk 11.0.9 on CentOS 6.3 x64:
1. download sw-sso package - "wget http://autoinstall.plesk.com/BILLING_11.0.9/dist-rpm-RedHat-all-all/packages/sw-sso-2.12-12053113.noarch.rpm"
2. remove installed sw-sso package - "rpm -e --nodeps sw-sso"
3. remove old certificates - "rm -f /etc/sso/*.pem"
4. reinstall sw-sso package - "rpm -i sw-sso-2.12-12053113.noarch.rpm"

Back