• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Statistics error in windows log and can't access plesk-stat/webstat

T

ThunderPro

Hello,

I have a problem with my statistics pages, when i try to access them true .../plesk-stat/webstat i have to login with the admin username and password from the windows 2003 administrator account!! No other username/password combination works!

Also I get errors in my windows log files (first ~10, now 114): Agent unexpected () Execute file name: c:\program files\swsoft\plesk\admin\bin\statistics.exe

Every input is welcome, we have no clue...

Kind regards,

Tom

Please install last Plesk Update and
run after installation
%plesk_bin%\websrvmng --update-anon-passwords-all

Is there no other way? I am still recovering from the DrWeb problem (yes, the 100000 emails problem) and I start to shiver when i think about the update (going wrong).

Tnx for the reply

This is NTFS permissions problem. You should check in IIS under what user the problem web site works. And then add this user to ACL of statistics folder.
Or you can use Reconfigurator via Plesk to check permissions.

Tnx for your reply, i've just set the NTFS permissions like those of the websites that work, now all statistics pages are accesable true the plesk-stat/webstat URL but when I (or sheduler) execute statistics.exe the errors in windows log files still come after some minutes. Any ideas?

My entire windows log is coloured red!!!

The errors are serious active in bed, more then 450 of these errors/night for only 20 domains!!

Agent unexpected () Execute file name: c:\program files\swsoft\plesk\admin\bin\statistics.exe

We think it has something to do with the processed logs that can't be deleted (NTFS permissions), does anybody has an idea which log files?

We really need some help.

Tnx

Back