• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

statistics.exe fault

No problem! But could you please tell me how to re-generate statistics? I searched for that option before but couldn't find it :-( I don't have statistics calculated for 10 days now and I'd somehow like to re-generate. Please tell me how to do this?

I'll provide the output then.

PS - Hope you are working on urlprotect.dll bug also :-/

Hi,

Its still not working correctly. Its zipping my log files up before running any stats. I cant believe that it wasnt tested before released and I say it couldnt have been tested because lots of people are having problems.

Somehow I now need to run a weeks worth for a few hundred domains that have their stats missing.

Matt

No problem! But could you please tell me how to re-generate statistics? I searched for that option before but couldn't find it :-( I don't have statistics calculated for 10 days now and I'd somehow like to re-generate. Please tell me how to do this?

I'll provide the output then.

Did you try to simply run "%plesk_bin%\statistics.exe ? It should re-generate statistics for these 10 days.

Hi,

Its still not working correctly. Its zipping my log files up before running any stats. I cant believe that it wasnt tested before released and I say it couldnt have been tested because lots of people are having problems.

Somehow I now need to run a weeks worth for a few hundred domains that have their stats missing.

Matt

Matt, could you expalin crux of your problem more clear? What exactly "still not working correctly"?

yes if I run statistics.exe I get only 50 visitors instead of 10.000 :-(

The statistics says:

Save FTP logs 2: '' HTTP logs 2: '' mail logs 2: ''

and then it doesn't come back to the command prompt and nothing seems to happen :-(

Matt, could you expalin crux of your problem more clear? What exactly "still not working correctly"?

Basically I run the statistics.exe on the command line with the various options. I unzip the log files I need because statistics.exe does not unzip them. Then for some reason the statistics.exe just zips them back up and does not run the stats. Running in verbose doesnt show anything unusual.

ive run statistics.exe many times and it used to work until the upgrade. I tried copying over the new files in this forum but its now doing this weird zip the log files up which it never did before. :(

Another day another empty statistics. The files seems to be processed as the stat were generated today at 5 AM but the number of visitors is 0 :-( How can I reset things and generate stats from the beggining? Or how can I fix what is happening?

Another day another empty statistics. The files seems to be processed as the stat were generated today at 5 AM but the number of visitors is 0 :-( How can I reset things and generate stats from the beggining? Or how can I fix what is happening?

Its still bust trust me! I have a support contract but it seems to take a day now before I get a response. :(

This is what I used to do when statistics.exe was broke in the past and it worked once they had fixed it.

For example this used to work fine in the past -

Delete the awstats082008.<domain>.co.uk.txt
Unzip the ex0808* log files so they are text files again.
Run statistics.exe --process-domains=<domain>.co.uk --from-date"2008/08/01 00:00:00"

Even if I edit the registry as well -

* HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PLESK\PSA Config\Config\Statistics\DomainIds\91
* LastHttpStatisticsRun="2008/08/01 00:00:00"

It doesn’t work anymore and just zips the log files up without running properly.

You DomainIds will be different of course.

Jerry, Matt,

Could you grand us access to your problem server? We need live data to understand where issue is.

sergius has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

I don't have paid support and I can not send ticker and private messages of sergius don't work as the folder is full. I can not send my server data to you.

I had to delete my messages only 10 private messages allowed now. Isn't that a little too little?

Anyway I sent you my credentials.

I have been told that they have now found the issue but there wont be a hotfix until Friday.

Joy my customers are going to kill me :(

The question is wether the statistics for previous days can be rebuilt or not.

The question is wether the statistics for previous days can be rebuilt or not.

Yes they can providing you have the logs but its a pain in the rear to do. You can follow my previous post to do it. I always do a months worth because say it read the log file for the 1st of the month then broke then read the next file such as the 12th of the month it will ignore the days in between and you cant just get it to generate the missing days.

Back